Buddha hardback notebook handmade from Bodhi Leaf and plain recycled paper in Nepal.
• Record all your notes and thoughts in this beautiful little hardback Buddha notebook with recycled paper.
• Handmade from Lokta paper and the cover is decorated with a bodhi leaf and line drawing of Buddha.
• Lokta paper making is a traditional practice from the high altitude Himalayan forests of Nepal.
• The Lokta bush is a fast growing shrub and the paper making process helps to provide economic stability for some of Nepal’s poorer rural people.
• The paper has a wonderfully tactile nature, is very durable and has a natural off white, creamy colour.
• Ideal for use when travelling, or in the home, office or school.
• Supplied with it’s own information sheet explaining the production process of the paper.
• Inside, there are approximately 48 pages (i.e 96 sides) of recycled handmade paper pages that are a natural cream colour, with a smooth texture and left blank and unlined for you to write on.
• Part of a range of themed products. (Click on the “Buddha” Tag above to reveal the selection.)
And check out the “You may also like” product suggestions below.
• This Fair Trade stationery showcases traditional Nepalese handicraft techniques whilst also resourcefully using locally available materials.
Handmade with great care by skilled Fair Trade artisans in Nepal.
DIMENSIONS when closed – width 11.5 cm x height 15 cm x thickness 1.5 cm approximately.
Also note: we take care to ensure that pictures and descriptions are as accurate and representative as possible, but please be aware that our products are handmade in the developing world (often using locally-sourced and/or recycled materials) and minor variations may occur – making each item truly unique!
Find out more about the inspirational character Buddha and Buddhism in my Blog post.
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – BECAUSE DELIVERY IS FREE. SIMPLY CLICK ON THE ORANGE “ADD TO BASKET” BUTTON ABOVE.”