Elephant shaped recycled bicycle chain parts tealight holder.
• Recycled bike chains and metal parts collected locally in Delhi and Saharanpur are used to make this ingenious elephant-shaped tealight candle holder.
• New to the range and totally unique – sure to be a real talking point with your friends.
• The recycled parts have been discarded from repair shops because they were broken or had incorrect sized links, but now, with a little ingenuity they have been given a new lease of life.
• The bits and pieces have been cleaned-up, sanitised, glued, soldered and lacquered where necessary.
• A clear varnish then creates the antique copper-effect finish.
• The perfect eco gift for the keen cyclist or bicycle enthusiast.
• “A great way of using waste materials from old bikes.”
• Part of a range of “elephant” themed products. (Click on the “Elephants” Tag above to reveal the selection. And check out the “You may also like” product suggestions below.)
This Fair Trade elephant bike chain tealight holder was handmade by artisans at Noah’s Ark in India.
Please note: tealight is not included.
Tealights are sometimes referred to as nightlights, t-lights, or t-lites.
DIMENSIONS – height 13 cm x length 12 cm x width 6 cm approximately.
Take Care: wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Place on a heatproof surface.
Do not leave burning candles unattended.
Caution: the metal part becomes very hot after tealight is lit.
Please take care when moving and keep out of reach of children.
Also note: I take care to ensure that pictures and descriptions are as accurate and representative as possible, but please be aware that the products are handmade in the developing world (often using locally-sourced and/or recycled materials) and minor variations may occur – making each item truly unique!
This product has been bought from suppliers who are members of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – DELIVERY IS FREE.”