These brilliant hemp and gheri fabric travel bags are the perfect bit of kit for festivals or travelling.
• This hemp and gheri fabric travel bag has plenty of useful compartments, both zipped for your valuables and open for convenience.
• Store passports, wallets, maps, money, travel documents, paperwork and your phone. This bag is perfect to keep your most important items safe, secure yet within reach.
• Made from a hard-wearing mix of natural hemp and bold, colourful gheri cotton fabric, which is produced using an age – old weaving technique on traditional looms.
• Each bag has two secure zipped compartments, an open front pocket and a small open pocket on the front flap, which fastens with a “velcro” type closure.
• Features an adjustable shoulder strap and a belt strap.
• Coloured with eco-friendly dyes.
• The gheri fabric trim varies slightly in colour and pattern, but all have a traditional Nepali design. Unisex.
• Part of a range of themed products. (Click on the “Hippy” Tag above to reveal the selection.)
And check out the “You may also like” product suggestions below.
This hemp and gheri fabric travel bag provides the perfect combination of security, comfort, style and convenience.
It has been handmade with great care by skilled Fair Trade artisans in Nepal.
DIMENSIONS – the bag has a width of 16 cm x height 20 cm x depth 5 cm approximately.
Did you know?
Hemp is an environmentally friendly alternative to cotton. It requires hardly any water, energy, pesticides or fertilisers. It doesn’t exhaust the soil and provides twice as much fibre per acre than cotton.
You can find out more in my blog post “What exactly is Hemp?”
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – BECAUSE DELIVERY IS FREE.”