Gorara stone soap dish holder handcut into a rectangular shape.
• Cut from mottled Gorara stone displaying natural shades, with a smooth, waxed finish.
• Is chunky, with edges and a flat base.
• This stock is predominantly brown in colour, with a distinctive mottled effect.
• Every one is individually handmade with care and therefore unique. Shades and mottling varies.
• The perfect size for the sandalwood and neem vegetable oils soap bars in the range.
This Gorara stone soap dish holder has been handmade using traditional techniques by skilled Fair Trade artisans at Pushpanjali in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
DIMENSIONS – width 10 cm x depth 8 cm x thickness of approximately 2.5 cm.
Please note: the soap bars shown are not included, but are available to buy separately on this website. (See product suggestions below.)
Please remember that you are now just a few steps away from the actual Fair Trade producers in some of the world’s poorest communities. By shopping here and buying Fair Trade products you are helping to make a difference. Your purchase helps transform trade and change lives. How great is that?
Fair Trade is about better prices, decent working conditions, local sustainability and fair terms of trade for farmers, workers and craftspeople in the developing world, such as Asia, South America and Africa.
The price paid is socially just and a realistic reflection of the needs of the makers.
Fair Trade addresses the injustices of conventional trade which traditionally discriminates against the poorest, weakest producers. It enables them to improve their lives and gain more control. It is about trade, not aid or charity.
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – BECAUSE DELIVERY IS FREE.”