Practical Fair Trade notebook made out of natural, recycled materials and featuring an Indian lady in a sari dress.
• This notebook with recycled paper is ideal for use in the home, office or school and will easily slip into most bags.
• The cream cover features an Indian lady in a green sari dress and headscarf on the front and written script on the front & back cover.
• Edged with embroidered fabric. A cotton string tie binds the book closed.
• Inside, there are plenty of recycled paper pages that are white in colour, with a natural fibre texture and left blank and unlined for you to write on.
• The paper is made from the bark of the Daphne Cannabina of Papyracea, a tree found in the Himalayas, which is a sustainable wood.
• This Fair Trade stationery showcases traditional Indian handicraft techniques whilst also resourcefully using locally available materials.
• Part of a range of eco themed products. (Click on the “Reduce Reuse Recycle” Tag above to reveal the selection. And check out the “You may also like” product suggestions below.)
Handmade with great care by skilled artisans in India.
Fair Trade Artisans in India Making Notebooks
DIMENSIONS when closed – 12 cm wide x 18 cm high x 2 cm thick approximately.
You are now just a few steps away from the actual Fair Trade producers in some of the world’s poorest communities. By shopping here and buying Fair Trade products you are helping to make a difference. Your purchase helps transform trade and change lives. How great is that?
Fair Trade is about better prices, decent working conditions, local sustainability and fair terms of trade for farmers, workers and craftspeople in the developing world, such as Asia, South America and Africa.
The price paid is socially just and a realistic reflection of the needs of the makers.
This product has been bought from suppliers who are members of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – BECAUSE DELIVERY IS FREE.”