Five envelopes – one each of Sandalwood, Lotus, Ambrosia, Orange and Lavender incense sticks AND 2 wooden holders / ash catchers…
These “One Aromatics” incense sticks are hand-rolled according to traditional methods – absolutely free from synthetics, animal substances or heavy carrier agents.
They are wonderful blends of natural, herbal essential oil extracts from flowers and plants and natural wood powder.
• The end result is a clean-burning, light, fresh and fragrant incense of exceptional quality that enhances the atmosphere and makes the air alive.
• Simply place a stick in the holder, carefully light the coated end, gently blow out the flame and sit back and enjoy the aroma.
• Inside each handmade paper envelope are 12 incense sticks, always contained in a sealed pouch and, where appropriate, also wrapped in butter paper.
100% vegetarian. 100% vegan.
• Part of a range of themed products. (Click on the “Vegan” Tag above to reveal the selection.) And check out the “You may also like” product suggestions below.
• The wooden holders / ash catchers have a “Pentagram” and a “Sun” design at one end.
They each hold one stick.
• Made from the wood of the date palm tree, once it has dried out and stopped producing fruit, the holders are beautifully hand-finished and waxed – combining design with functionality.
DIMENSIONS – of the wood holders – length 26 cm x width 3.7 cm x thickness 5 mm approximately.
Sold as a set of five envelopes AND two wood holders – each box containing 12 incense sticks x 20 cm in length. (i.e. a total of 60 sticks)
Burn time: each incense stick will last for about 45 minutes.
The incense come from One Aromatics Artisans’ Society, Edayanchavadi Village, Auroville, southern India. Part of the earnings from the incense supports the village school.
You can find out more about One Aromatics incense and the people who make them by reading my Blog post.
I use recycled packaging wherever possible, so if your outer wrapping looks like it has been used before, it probably has!
Inside, your brand new item will be safely protected.
Thanks for doing your bit for the environment.
Also note: I take care to ensure that pictures and descriptions are as accurate and representative as possible, but please be aware that the products are handmade in the developing world (often using locally-sourced and/or recycled materials) and minor variations may occur – making each item truly unique!
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – BECAUSE DELIVERY IS FREE.”