Hand-poured candle using a soy wax blend in a recycled and reusable “distressed” tin container.
• Has a delightful “redcurrant” scent.
• Decorative painted metal lid – pink peony flower.
• The candle is moulded into the jar.
• Made with soy wax and cotton wick, it contains no phthalates, parabens or sulphates, and has NOT been tested on animals.
• Produces less soot and packed with more essential oils than standard candles to leave your room full of scent.
• The recycled metal lid, handmade in the shape of a flower, helps protect your candle from outside pollutants keep it burning clean every time.
• Presented in its own attractive cardboard gift box.
• Burn time is approximately 8 hours or more.
• Makes an ideal ethical Christmas present and gift for someone special.
• Part of a range of themed products. (Click on the “Aromatherapy” Tag above to reveal the selection.)
And check out the “You may also like” product suggestions below.
Soy wax candle in a container handmade by skilled Fair Trade artisans India.
DIMENSIONS: container height is 9 cm (plus lid).
The diameter is 8 cm.
Candle height is 7cm approximately.
Did you know?
The goodness of soy wax lies in the fact that it’s a renewable resource that is not only toxin-free, but generally burns for much longer as well.
Gently infused with the exquisite fragrance of natural essential oils, the candle produces negligible amounts of soot and releases no known carcinogens into the air.
Warning: keep burning candle within sight.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Container will be hot when candle is lit.
Place on a heatproof surface. Always trim wick before lighting.
Burn candle until wax melts across the width of the candle.
Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
Extinguish candle within half an inch of wax remains in the bottom.
This product has been bought from suppliers who are members of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
“AND REMEMBER, NO POSTAGE COSTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER – BECAUSE DELIVERY IS FREE.”